The Peace Memorials located at 2 North Main Street, Sherborn, MA are open to the public from sunrise to sunset daily. Parking is available on Village Way which is a side street adjacent to the Town War Memorial.
– The Pacifist Memorial (Statue of Mahatma Gandhi and 60 + bronze plaques honoring significant pacifist throughout the world.)
– The Sacred Cow Animal Rights Memorial and bronze plaques with quotations from significant vegetarians in throughout history (Grave of Emily the Cow.)
– Memorial stone for Unknown Civilians Killed in War
– Memorial stone for Victims of Violence
– Cremation Cemetery and Granite Stone honoring Conscientious Objectors